photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Best Friend

Soo I posted (or thought I did) on Saturday and it never published!!! GAH!!! I wanted to dedicate it to Cayli seeing as it was her birthday and now it is three days late :( here's the post!

I'd like to take today to post about my best friend. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday, and I cannot tell you how lucky and blessed I am have such an incredible sister! She is so talented In her creativity, style, and humor. I have always looked up to her and all her talents and all she has done and will do for me and my family. She's been a rock in my life trough every moment and I cannot tell you how much she means to me. She's such a light in my world and I love her so deeply. I hope that I can only give her what she give me everyday. Happy birthday Cayli!!! Y'all should check out her fashion blog too! She's got an amazing sense of style! www.nightshayde.blogspot.com 



5 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet gesture Lyssa. You are lucky to have each other :)

    <3 Kali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Kali, I am super blessed and grateful to have such an amazing gal as my sister!

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks cutie! I sure miss you! We need to hit up LUSH again...fun times :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! I'd like to try some of their other products like their hair mask ans such!

      Delete
  3. and its www.nightchayde.blogspot.com a c instead of an s

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.