photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Hey guys! I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday! It's rainy here, but to be honest that is my favortie type of weather! Love it! Today I will be able to finally finish painting my room! We've painted it this gorgeous deep dark purple and will sponge gold over it today. I'll Post pictures when we get all finished! Anywho...I thought it would be fun to post a something a little different today! So, I got this awesome airbrush set in the mail! It's Belletto Studios and it came with 4 different colored foundations, a highlighter, and blush. I am super excited to try this! This usually runs from $380-$480, however, I got a steal of a deal and got it for $100 from a website called andRuby.com. It was a temporary sale that lasted until they ran out of the product. But every now and then I see this on sale for $100 or a little more. I will try it and let you know how it turned out! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting!! I want to see photos! Let us know the result and opininon!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jezz, so far I love it! However, I would like to post some before and afters so you guys can see the difference once I can get things back on track with my home internet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.