photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Holiday Coming Up!!!

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are staying cool and drinking LOTS of water....even I am making sure I drink my fill of water. That is when you KNOW it's hot! Anyway! This week is our beautiful country's 237th birthday I believe. I have to say that I am very proud and blessed to live in such a place. Holidays are ALWAYS accompanied by DELICIOUS FOOD!!!! So I would LOVE to see some of your holiday recipes! Or even a healthier addaption of a holiday recipe or just some healthy tips for us all in how to eat better during holidays If you want to share your favorite recipe or healthy adaption, I'd LOVE to see some pictures of your masterpieces. There may be a prize in it for you....Just sayin.... You can even challenge me to try and create a healther adaptation for a recipe you love. Enjoy your Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.