photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Monday, June 17, 2013

Motivational Monday!!!

Hello my beautiful peeps! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend celebrating our amazing fathers! They truly are the best! I know that I am EXTREMELY blessed and grateful for my father. He does SO much for my family and sacrafices soooo very much to make sure that we are all happy, healthy, and loved. I am so very very lucky to have such an amazing man as my father!

Today, I know it's a little tougher to get back from the celebrations, the bbq's, the breaks and all that jazz. But get yourself pumped for your workout today by making it exciting. I find myself on days like today needing some musical motivation! What is your favorite song that gets you MOVING!?

Today for me, its Timomatic's Set it Off (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLack_YOTwA)  I heard this song off So You Think You Can Dance? and I just fell in love with it! It's got a good beat to it and makes me wanna dance!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.