photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Milestone in Insanity Journey

Hey Yall! This is week #2 on my insanity journey. Today's workout was Plyometric Cardio Circut, and if you know me....I HATE plyometrics...but that's because it is my weak spot and its more difficult for me to do power movements with my lower body. Lot's of jumping and and power strikes and jump lunges, etc. However, it may only be week #2 but I can ALREADY see improvement. Why? Because I didn't just give up because it's hard. Last week, I was constantly pausing my workout to keep up. Today I didn't start taking an extra pause until the second round, I was about 3/4 done with my workout before I started pausing. YES it is tough, YES there is that voice saying "can we just stop and do something easier??? This is dumb, I am tired" and so on. SO WHAT if it's hard. Life is hard, there are people out there that have it worse than I and they aren't complaining. I am just so grateful that I am lucky enough to be healthy enough to do this every day, to use my legs and arms and all the many other functions my body can do or perform that some others may not. Take advantage of your blessings and utilize them. Life doesn't get easier, you just get stronger AS LONG AS YOU KEEP AT IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.