photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Continued.....

This post in sort of a to be continued of my prior post. I was talking to my boyfriend yesterday about our INSANITY program and we was venting to me about his frustration in not physically seeing any progress. He told me he hadn't lost weight and that he should be losing it based on his caloric intake and exercise, he figured he should be losing about 2 lbs. a week (not that he needs to honestly) but I support whatever goals he has...and I was thinking to myself....we ALL have that same problem. When we start a new journey to better ourselves and we want immediate and PHYSICAL results. But what people forget, are there are smaller things progressing in order to achieve those bigger goals. I don't think my boyfriend (or myself) realize the progress we HAVE made. We both can survive the workouts and do a little more each time. I think we are both slowly becoming more stronger than we realize. Like I said, I am able to push out a couple more reps than the last workout, I am able to pause less, stop less frequently and go on. A lot of the important results are over looked. The mental results. I don't know about you, but when I workout I feel more confident and alert. I feel more energized and I feel like I can do whatever I set my mind to. Even when that stupid voice chimes in on being "tired, done, over this workout" I refocus. I think of everyone who has ever told me I can't, that didn't believe it me and told me that I fit in a box with labels or that I will never be able to reach the starts...and boy do my feet move faster, my punches and kicks harder, my pushups increase, my jumps higher, etc. I honestly workout harder when I am mad lol. I push harder to prove everyone that told me that I couldn't. And just beacuse my results aren't immediate or aren't physical sometimes, I know that I am stronger, faster, healthier, and happier than someone standing on the sidelines. PERIOD. That is enough for me.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.