photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Thursday, January 16, 2014

It IS Important!

The other night, me and my finace were working out together and after being winded and tire, there was an extra session of cooling down or stretching. At the corner of my eye, I saw my finace pulling up a pillow to crash on the floor. I then told him to get up and come stretch with me and I got the "I don't want to, stretching doesn't do anything anyways." I hear this a lot from people and it is completely FALSE. Stretching has so many amazing benefits for you! Especially after a workout and your muscles are all warm and have blood flowing through them. Stretching helps regulate your heart rate as well as increases your flexibility. Well I know you are thinking, "So what if I am flexible? I want to be fit! Being flexible doesn't make me fit." Well if you thought that, you'd be wrong again. The more flexible your body is, the less aches and pains you will have in your body and joint discomfort. Also, a flexible muscle has more strength potential. As you become more flexible, you can build muscle more efficiently and when you can do that, you become stronger. Your cardio becomes a little easier, every day life is easier as you move through it without complications or having to stop. It is a crucial part fitness that improves your ability to progress in all of your other endeavours. So.....bottom line? Stretch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.