photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Thursday, July 11, 2013

How You See Yourself

As you strive to become healthier what matters the most is how you see yourself, not how magazines or media tell you how to look. You are your best self! You don't need to compare yourself to airbrushed and photoshopped models or celebrities. I know it's difficult to start a new healthy routine in your life but it is worth it! And don't get discouraged when you first start and you feel as if you aren't seeing results. But you ARE making progress, your changing the way your body feels and your mind at first then you increase your energy and ability to do things you thought you couldn't do! Take measurements and track your progress because (maybe it's just me) I never felt like I was losing weight when I first started my health regiment. Especially if you're losing 1-2lbs a week, its not like after a week or two or three you see a ton of progress. It still sort of looks the same but it is happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.