photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prayers for Boston

I usually like to keep things light because there is already enought sadness and negativity, but I thought I would share this caption. It's very true. My heart, prayers and thoughts go out to everyone that was affected by this evil and hateful act. I don't quite understand how someone could find that this was an answer or something that was ok to do. I am so glad that there weren't more fatalities and that only two of the explosives went off rather than all of them. However, those that were injured or killed, my deepest condelences and prayers go out to you. Such a sad thing to see people becoming less...human. But it's up to us to keeping the hope and humanity alive. We can't let repetitious bad events control or stop us from loving and helping each other and picking each other up off the ground when someone falls. Stay strong everyone!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So sad Lyss! I am glad your not a marathon runner in Boston!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.