photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Monday, September 23, 2013

Break Your Plateau #3

This one applies to people who work out every day and have been doing so for quite some time. There are times where we are just wearing and tearing on your body and we haven't given it much time to recover and recoop and have that time to just change. For your body to show change, it has to recover and mend the small tears you create in your muscles when you have thoroughly worked them out. Your body may be just trying to get by everyday by recovring what it can and surviving your next workout if you aren't getting enough rest in between workouts. So yes, #3 is Rest. For some of you this may be very easy for you to do. You have been training so hard for so long with little rest in between or "days off" that your body is wearing and needs time to repair. For the workout junkies, this will be a hard thing to do. I find myself feeling a lot more happy, and clear minded, energized, accomplished when I do workout. Without it I feel lazy, sort of ornery, and tired if I don't. Taking breaks is hard for me and I am sure it is difficult for you all as well. But taking about 1-2 week break would be recommended to have your body recover after all your training and constant day in and day out of working so hard. Your body just may need time to repair.

2 comments:

  1. ya lil missy like when you pull your weird foot muscle!! Rest!!! I was suppose to rest in dance when I injured my knee and I didnt and I am still paying for it!

    http://www.nightchayde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah I know! I am so terrible at this step....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.