photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Friday, September 6, 2013

App of the Day!

So I love smart phones and all their fitness and health apps that are available to help me learn more and introduce me to new workouts, eating and food tips, and so on. Today's app of the day is called FIXFIT. It has all sorts of workouts and based on what your schedule looks like it has a search engine that filters by time form 20-45 min! There is a calander inside to schedule your workouts and help you meet your goals and workouts you can download for offline (yes, I sadi OFFLINE) viewing. It has different cardio or weight training sessions that target any areas you wish (legs, core, glutes, etc). I like this because they also have stretching exercises and I am HORRIBLE when it comes to flexibility training. I really need to make that a priority as much as my cardio and weight training. But go check this handy little app out! It is perfect if you are on the go and travel a lot, you can find some fun short workouts to keep you fit and in shape while on the road! Oh...btw...did I mention it's free???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.