photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This is Why We Plank

I think this is so cool! I know that you have probably seen this photo floating around the web, but I think it is really insightful. I don't know about you, but I like to see what our bodies are doing behind the scenes. Now I know there is no such thing as spot reduction, however, you can still make areas of your body stronger and once the weight gradually comes off, the muscles begin to show. My abdomin  is a trouble area for me, but I also love how this exercise works the quads and your deltoids. Three for the price of one exercise!

Plank Challenge: How long can you hold it??? I want everyone to drop and give me 30 seconds of planking...go get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.