photo 1_zpsbb9813b2.jpg

 photo 1_zps5ad8fea2.jpg photo 2_zps54a44b35.jpg photo 3_zps23279e9b.jpg photo 4_zps59cfbee5.jpg photo 5_zps9dd3ae13.jpg photo 6_zpsc6384bcf.jpg
 photo 0031_zps78715216.jpg

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can I get a Hallelujah???

OMG!!!! So, I know a while back I talked about the importance of water drinking and those of us (me) who have a hard time drinking water, or smashing your sugar cravings I told you all about water enhancers. Now I know they have artificial sweeteners and flavors in them, but I am NOT perfect so I will take what I can get to help me drink more water and avoid cravings. Let me just start with this, I am not paid to tell you this or share with you this product. I only share products I enjoy, like, products that work for me, etc. I am in no way being compensated for sharing this info. HOWEVER, I have found something we can all appreciate and enjoy without the artificial ingredients! It is sweetend with stevia, a very natural sugar that does not affect your glycemic index, it is safe for diabetics and better for your body, 0 calories, 0 sugars and chemicals, and (get this) 7 essential vitamins (A, D, E, B3, B5, B6, B12, B)! WOOT WOOT! Ladies and gents, let me introduce to you STUR. It is a more natural and cleaner water enhancer. It is gluten free and wheat free for those who have sensitivities or allergies! I am so excited for this! I know, sad...but hey! I am always happy to find healther and cleaner ways to help me live better, especially with water. I struggle terribly with this...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I'll respond ASAP.